Cool Stuff

The Wayfarers trilogy by author Jim Yackel

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Revealing Things Seen






Many will be skeptical until the Storm directly impacts their lives. They may scoff at these "Storm Warning" articles as the rantings of a lunatic at worst and the invention of a creative imagination at best, and that is just fine. Personally, when it comes to what is upon us now and to what is coming; this writer would rather be safe than sorry.

"2010 August, September, October, November, and December": thoughts and dreams of these months have been waking me from a sound sleep. The arched lettering that spells out these months appears to be illustrated in running white paint over a background of gray fog. I have walked into a bitter wind and driving snow that seemed to happen at the wrong time of the year - as autumn leaves were blowing from trees. "This is wrong" I say to myself, and yet I know that it is more than just weather that is out of kilter. Is it a nuclear winter? That is a question that today I cannot answer accurately.

I have had visions of the Arrogant Marionette speaking on television from the Oval Office, and above his head I have seen the word "LIES" written in what looks to be the same runny white paint and arched lettering that spelled out the above-referenced months. He is wearing a black suit and at first appears somber but then a smirk spreads from the corners of his lips as he attempts unsuccessfully to conceal it with his left hand.

Water on fire and a city ablaze. And there are more words, but these are written in streaky black paint and they are "Thanksgiving, Christmas, Sadness" and "Loss." These black-lettered words are painted on what appears to be a wall that is so coated with blood that it is difficult to decipher what color the wall is in actuality.

Readers, I have been hesitant to share these dreams and visions with you. They are disturbing in their utter, stark simplicity and they are significant. These are a warning of Storm events; however they are no more specific than what I have described. I have a year and I have some months. I have some words and some walls. There is more than this and it has been written all along in the Storm Watch and Storm Warning columns. I will do my best to warn and to encourage as a leader of Storm Troopers.

Brothers and sisters, please be ready to survive and to lead. Please pray to keep your head. And please be ready to share food, comfort, and the word of our Lord with those who will need it during a coming time of great strife. Be prepared to extend and over-extend.


Gracious and merciful Lord, I ask You for increasing clarity in what I see. Help me to understand and help me to share in a manner that will not paint me as a lunatic. I know now what it is that You are asking me to do, and my desire is to be Your good and faithful servant. This is a significant task and an anointing that requires Your leadership and Your iron to sharpen my iron.

There are so many others You have chosen out, Lord. Please guide them and instill peace and courage into their hearts and souls. You have picked out Storm Troopers and leaders. You have chosen healers and comforters for this time in history. Please Jesus, prepare them for what is ahead as we together as Your family face down the Storm.

We love You Lord and so desire to please You. Walk with us and guide us. Give us the words and works as we lean on and live on Your Word. Thank you Jesus, in your glorious name we pray - amen



by Jim Yackel

No comments:

Post a Comment