Cool Stuff

The Wayfarers trilogy by author Jim Yackel

Thursday, April 12, 2012

John McTernan's Insights: As the World Has Done to Israel

John McTernan's Insights: As the World Has Done to Israel



Isaiah 26:9-With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments [are] in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. 

Commentary from John Mcternan: Last night I could feel the judgments hovering over America. It was almost palatable, and I was very upset in my spirit. Something is going on with Obama and Israel behind the scene that we are not fully aware of. Maybe Obama is getting ready to sellout Israel? I just could not go to bed but was researching and reading. I posted the Earthquake Warning early this morning.

After making the posting, I still was restless and continued to research and the Lord God of Israel led me to an amazing correlation of events! What a warning that He is issuing, not only to the United States, but to the entire world! The entire world is now on a direct collision course with the God of Israel over the covenant He made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants. The covenant is over the land of Israel and Jerusalem. The world is trying to break the covenant and the LORD God of Israel is about to break the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment