Cool Stuff

The Wayfarers trilogy by author Jim Yackel

Sunday, October 25, 2009

An Award!

I just found out that I received a very nice award yesterday from Whole Lotta Mama!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are the rules: 1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award. 3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself. Here are "10 Honest Things" about myself:

1. I like football-the Philadelphia Egales are my favorite team.

2. I have scoliosis.

3. I'm very shy.

4. I am a mom to three great kids-two have left the nest.

5. I've been a Christian for 19 years.

6. I am a native of Colorado.

7. I work at home.

8. I have two doggies. A german shepphard and a cocker spaniel.

9. I hate eggs.

10. I'm nerdy and pretty boring lol I had a hard time thinking of 10 things to share about me!

I had a hard time picking 7 blogs because I love so many of them, but here is my list:

AsTheCrackerheadCrumbles

Bible Examples

Sound of a Soft Breath

December Sun

Footsteps To God

Did I Miss Something?

My Christian Diary

2 comments: