Cool Stuff

The Wayfarers trilogy by author Jim Yackel

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chip-enabled National ID Card To Start May 2011

The card with the chip that tracks you is here

Someone said to me one time, “oh you conspiracy people, you just like stirring people up.” Well, I must admit, I do enjoy “stirring people up” if it’s a means of motivating someone to wake up and see the walls closing in around them so they have a chance to do something about it before it’s too late. For years now, rumors of the National ID Card, known as the REAL ID ACT, have been building and building, and I am here to tell you folks that it’s not a rumor, it’s a fact. And that fact becomes reality in May of 2011. So buckle up and pay attention to what I am about to show you.



http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=2719 

No comments:

Post a Comment