Cool Stuff

The Wayfarers trilogy by author Jim Yackel

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Burdened" (c) 2010 by Jim Yackel

This writer is burdened this afternoon with people and places. While this writer is burdened with sadness on the surface, there is peace and joy underneath.

Many will perish because of the Storm that is bringing light snow today but will open its maws to pour out Thundersnow, gale-force winds and shaking during the coming weeks. This is meteorological, seismic, terror related, militaristic, economic, and spiritual. The growing Storm is not the Great Tribulation, though some will claim it to be. Both the Storm and the Tribulation will be governed by Satanic leadership. While the Great Tribulation will see orderly death and destruction, the growing Storm will bring chaotic strife and damage. The Great Tribulation will see death and destruction under the leadership and orchestration of the Anti-Christ, while this growing Storm period will be spontaneous, haphazardly, and largely unpredictable. America is Ground Zero for the Storm, and her deteriorating relationship with Israel through the petty international relations efforts by the Arrogant Marionette and his cabinet of the Godless will exacerbate the effects of this multi-faceted and highly-dynamic phenomena that is quietly swirling around us today - building at an unpredictable speed.

The burden that I feel for people is centered around the unsaved that are part of my life - and there are many. These individuals have no idea what is coming upon them and consider me insane when I even attempt to broach the topic. God has gifted me with the ability to speak with tact, diplomacy, love, and with exceptional enunciation, and yet they laugh at me and call me "crazy" and "religious." I have fond memories of times spent with some of these people, and I am sad for what they refuse to be prepared to handle. Lord, please let the gifts you have given me begin to have an effect on these who mock, scoff, and judge. Many of these are truly good people who fatally believe that their "goodness" is going to take them to a "better place" when they die.

I have bittersweet memories of good times shared in beautiful places with some of these people, and I am heartbroken that unless repentance comes soon, they will never see the most beautiful place of all. I have laughed with them, held them, comforted them, walked with them, disagreed and fought with them - and I have loved them, each and every one. I at times hate myself because I can't reach them - but then I am enveloped by peace because the Holy Spirit tells me that I have done more than I can see. But, I have done no good thing without my Lord who has wrapped Himself in all of the glory.

It is my hope that the Trumpet will blow and we will be called home to the Wedding Feast before Level 5 of this Storm is achieved. And once we are gone, the real Tribulation will follow close behind. If those who I have written of are left here, perhaps then they will see what I was so passionate about and in that they will come to faith as Tribulation Saints. But, it would be so much better for them to wrap their arms around the cross today and get their grave clothes blood-stained with eternal life. In that faith, it would be better for them to be a Storm Trooper than a Tribulation Saint.

May we pray?


Gracious and Merciful Lord - please let those with hard hearts and scaled eyes see the love of eternity glistening through your Holy Spirit. As a multi-colored prism it shines and reflects the light of the Father's power and glory and oh what love there is! Shake them awake Lord that they may approach your throne that is shrouded in dazzling light - that they may approach it set apart and Holy. Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God almighty!

You have given me visions of hearts of ice that begin to drip and melt. It is the warmth of Your love my beautiful Jesus that melts that ice! A heart is frozen dead until that ice melts away. Please Lord, we know that there must be a sense of urgency as the hour is growing late. Please, please melt the ice around those hearts! Jesus- the name above all names. It is in your name we pray - Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment